Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome Brinkley Grace and Braelynn Shae!!

The Strickland twins are finally here!! Brinkley Grace was the first to make her voice known on May 12, 2009 at 11:21am, weighing 6lb 9oz, 19 3/4 in. Braelynn Shae was right behind her at 11:22am, weighing 6lb 2oz, 18.5 in. Both are healthy and absolutely beautiful!!!

Mommy, Brinkley and Braelynn







Daddy, Mommy, Brinkley and Braelynn




We had many visitors awaiting the arrival. Here are just a few of the visitors we had or at least who we got pics of. Big sister Jadyn was hesitant on holding both her sisters at the same time, so we didn't get a pic with them until we got home.

Grandma and Grandpa Holveck







Grandpa and Grandma Strickland




Brinkley Grace and Braelynn Shae




I had to be in the hospital for 3 days, until May 15th. Let me tell you, those were the longest days ever!! I just wanted to go home right then; there is only so much you can do in a hospital. Luckily, Kip came everyday and brought a movie, helped feed the twins, and keep me company or should I say help keep me sane! :) We always had them in the room with us during the day, then at night--off they went to the nursery. Momma needed her sleep before going home!! Plus it was impossible for me to take care of them at night, due to still being sore from my c-section. Finally, it was Friday May 15th, time to go home and reality to set in. Let the fun begin!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment